What is a homeowners association?

A homeowners association, also known as a Common Interest Development (CID), is the non-profit entity under which community governance structure is established and operated. Associations are established with the intent of protecting the community assets instituting prudent physical and financial maintenance practices. Decisions concerning association operations are made by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the community residents during the annual membership meeting.

back to top

What is the role of the managing agent?

As the Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers, it is generally a good idea as fiduciary for an entire group of homeowners to hire a managing agent specializing in homeowners association operations. Professional management firms possess knowledge of changing legislation affecting non-profit corporations and understand fiscal as well as physical management requirements of these entities. The scope of services provided by a managing agent will vary based on the needs of each homeowner association. Contractual management duties may include preparation of financial statements, collection of dues, coordination with maintenance vendors, bid and proposal acquisition.

back to top

Vehicle Transponder & Key Fob Information

Please contact Peri Kennedy, Nordic Security Post Commander for Trailwood, at (714) 573-9879 if you need to obtain vehicle transponders or key fobs.  The forms may be downloaded from the community website and the link to the forms are below. Please complete the forms and attach any required documentation or payments and submit the request to the guard at the Creekglen Gate for processing.  Peri Kennedy will contact you to pick up a new fob or to schedule the installation of a new transponder. 

Keyfob Policy and Form

Transponder Request Policy and Form

Please note that all pedestrians using the gates to enter and exit the community will need to use the key fob.  In addition, please make sure to bring your key fob to enter the pool area.


back to top

Do I have to belong to the Trailwood Maintenance Association and pay the monthly assessment?

All persons owning a unit or lot within the Trailwood Maintenance Association community automatically become a member of the Trailwood Maintenance Association and are required to pay the monthly assessment. Non-payment could result in a lien against the home.

back to top

What does the monthly assessment pay for?

The monthly dues assessment covers the operation, maintenance and repairs for which the Association is obligated, per the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions(CC&R's). Items such as insurance, taxes, water, electricity, landscaping services, street sweeping, janitorial and even pest control are just a few of the items covered by dues. Dues also cover the funding of reserves which are applied to future repair or replacement of major components for which the Association is responsible, such as roofing, painting, and street repair in a condominium development. A budget summary is mailed to each homeowner on an annual basis outlining where dues are spent.

back to top

Where do I send my dues check?

Please make all checks payable to Trailwood Maintenance Association and mail to c/o: Keystone Pacific Property Management at P.O. Box 15325, Santa Ana, CA 92735.

back to top

Can I pay my Association dues electronically?

Yes! Keystone Pacific Property Management has an ACH program where we debit your checking or savings account the second business day of each month. If you're interested, please fill out the Automated Payment Form today and then submit the form to management. Save money and time!

back to top

How can I report a non-compliance or violation?

Report a violation by completing the Non-Compliance/Violation Form and then submit the report to management. Please be sure to list in detailed: the Association name, nature of the non-compliance, dates and time (if applicable), property area in non-compliance, and the best method to contact you.

back to top

I'm not able to log onto this website. What do I need to do ?

Login Information

  • If you have already registered to use our account online services to view/pay your bill online, please use the same email address and password to log into the secured areas of this website.

  • To log in to your community website, please register on The KPPM Connection page under "First Time Registration". To be redirected to The KPPM Connection page, please click here. In order to login, please have your billing statement readily available. Once you have registered, please go to “Account Login” to set your unique log-in using your email address and a password of choosing.

Forgot password?

  • Please click here to obtain your password via e-mail. In order for the system to e-mail your password, the e-mail that you enter must match the e-mail on our records. Please call Customer Service at (949) 833-2600 if you need assistance with resetting your password.

Still not able to log in?

back to top

How do I reserve Trailwood Park?

To reserve Trailwood Park please call Keystone Pacific to make a reservation. Once you have made your reservation a $100 deposit is required to hold until after the park is cleaned up.  Please make checks payable to Trailwood Maintenance Association and send to Keystone Pacific Property Management, Inc. at 16845 Von Karman Ave. Suite 200, Irvine, CA. 92606.  Park reservation time slots are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or 2 pm to 6 pm.  Bounce houses ARE allowed. If you have a bounce house Trailwood has to be named as an additional insured on the insurance from the bounce house company.

back to top

How do I register guests on-line?

You can register your guests on-line by going to the Nordic Security access website. First time users, please click here for instructions. You may also call the Canyonwood gatehouse at (714) 832-0586 or e-mail trailwood@sbcglobal.net.

back to top